Hey again guys,
Thanks so much to all of you who signed up to the Wylde & Free email list earlier this week. For those of you who missed it, you can do so via the form at the bottom of this post.
Today, I want to introduce a beautiful feature that I’ve created in response to people asking me how they can find old posts, and how they can get from one post to another.
There are actually a few ways you can do that. If you’re on the home page you can simply keep scrolling down till you run out of posts. I know that is not the most fun in the world, though, as the essays are quite long. Another way is to look for the little grey buttons pointing left and right at the bottom of each post, above the comment box. The text in the buttons is the title of the previous and next posts. However, there is a more beautiful way:
[supsystic-gallery id=’1′ position=’center’]
Yup, each one of those pictures links to a previous post. (Get it to open in a new tab by right-clicking and then choosing the “open in a new tab” option.) Even better, you can access that beautiful archival gallery at any time by clicking on the menu button (small black box with three grey lines on the very top right of any page) and then clicking on ‘Archives.’ Or you can just bookmark this link: Wylde & Free Archives
From there you can always find old posts and make sure you haven’t missed anything.
Other pages and features you may not have noticed on Wylde & Free:
- Did you know you can follow me/Wylde & Free on Pinterest and Twitter?
- If you know me in real life, read my letter to you here.
- If you don’t know me in real life, you can find out more about me here.
- There are lots of easy ways you can support Wylde & Free.
- You can sign up to the new email list or search for an old post directly from the menu bar.
- You can find posts on Wydle & Free according to the categories they’re in (like ‘tools for the heart,’ ‘practical tools’ and ‘relational tools’) or according to the themes I think they touch on. The essays on Wylde & Free circle around four main themes and there are categories for all of them:
- connection and relationships
- inner freedom, growth and personal development
- lining up our lifestyles with our values
- adventure, exploring and connecting with outdoors beauty
- You can email me through either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
I hope you like the new features. Do get in touch and let me know what you think, and have fun browsing the beautiful archives.
Sign up to the Wylde & Free email list: